Monday, December 25, 2017

The Girl who takes an Eye for an Eye


This was an entertaining novel from the Stieg Larsson 'Millennium' series, now written by David Lagercrantz in much the same style.

Lisbeth Salander, a loved character, is still as hard ass as usual and Mikael Blomkvist as curious as ever and as the saying goes..



It's a good story, but not really outstanding in its kind. The sensation surrounding Millennium has been what had urged me to begin reading the first three.. from which mainly the first was really good, the others felt like they needed proper editing as I elaborated on in the respective reviews I did of these novels.

This one felt cleaner, cooler, more to the point that I enjoyed reading it. It was well written, and the story was engaging, but that's about it. Lisbeth can get out of any situation, and all's well ends well and I'm not really a fan of such books.
So, fun for a while but nothing to linger upon.

Check out these other reviews!!!